Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hey bros, nothing FF related here but I thought I should share this with you. I've been a member of this website called Swagbucks for a couple weeks now and you get free shit really quick and I know you all love free shit. You earn points by using their search engine, completing daily offers (also free and never requires a credit card), completing surveys, shopping online, trading in old video games and cell phones, or doing the daily poll.
Searching usually nets me around 5-15 points which happens a few times every day. The trick to this is editing your bookmarks so they automatically search. Like this. Points will roll in very quickly using this method. Daily polls help a lot too as they only take a few seconds and reward you with 2 points. Every now and then I do a couple of the daily offers and earn anywhere from 2-20 points usually. I don't use the other methods since those I mentioned rack up enough points for me.

The rewards are fucking awesome. One $5 amazon.com gift card will cost 450 points, $25 is 3150, while $50 is only 5,900. They have video games including everything from the original Nintendo all the way up to current Xbox360, PS3 and Wii with everything in between including dead systems like Jaguar and Dreamcast. The games, etc. usually run from 800-1000 points which is easy. Sign up for this for real.



Search & Win

15 comments:

  1. Whoa! Looks like I have anew default search. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks cool, Like Lockerz but seems easier to redeem prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cud be another scame

    either way cool blog +follow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you verified the rewards yet? If so, I'll give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems nice.. have you gotten anything out of it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks For this Awsome Post Visit my we site Give me some FeedBack Http://www.cinemaghar.com/ Or Http://www.pakchat.net/

    ReplyDelete
  7. For this reason, it is extremely important that you take the time to choose a lawyer that you are going to trust to represent you in a legal proceeding with regards to your automobile accident. If you want to get more interesting details about auto accident attorneys visit this site right here.

    ReplyDelete